Ayuda has an ERP business solutions platform that provides cloud-based solutions for the OOH advertising industry. We are looking to add an IT specialist to our super friendly and smart team.
Job responsibilities and duties include:
- Managing the internal and cloud network
- In charge of office infrastructure including purchasing and setting up computer, managing inventory, and licenses
- End user support – the majority of our people are highly technical and require no support but might need some coaching on security protocols
- Optimizing Cost of resources on Azure cloud services
- Perform vulnerability and penetration tests across all network segments and the Ayuda cloud platform
- Recognizes problems by identifying abnormalities; reporting violations.
- Implements security improvements by assessing current situation; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Determines security violations and inefficiencies by conducting periodic audits.
- Define disaster recovery plans
- Manage security and access for all applications and tools such as Jira, Github, dropbox, etc…
- Work closely with the development team to provide security recommendations.
We are looking for a smart person who will take the time to learn what they don’t know but that they need to know. Here are some assets:
- Good knowledge of Azure Cloud Services
- Administrative knowledge of the major operating systems (Windows, Windows Server, macOS, and Linux)
- Customer service skills – you should enjoy working with people as much as you do with technology.
Ayuda is an international software company headquartered in Montreal, Canada. Ayuda’s products are used by the largest OOH advertising companies around the world. We are pretty selective in new teammates, as we believe that a friendly and collaborative approach is just as important as a high level of competence and achievement.
We are seeking several Full Stack Developers to continue to evolve our products and stay ahead of our clients’ needs.
As a Full Stack Web Developer, you will be working with Microsoft’s latest development tools, cloud services, languages, and frameworks including:
- Visual Studio 2017
- C# 7
- Windows Azure
- .NET Core 2
- SQL Server 2016
- Have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering with a 3.0 GPA or higher
- Have spent at least 2 years building Web apps using the Microsoft Stack
- Know your stuff when it comes to C#
- Write testable code and be familiar with TDD
- Understand Domain Driven Design
- Be comfortable using a micro-services infrastructure
- A good understanding of SOLID principles
- Be familiar with modern software development practices
It would be great if you were skilled with:
- Vuejs, AngularJS or ReactJS
- Azure Cloud Services
We would throw you a welcome party if you have experience with:
- Optimizing SQL queries and code for performance
- Enterprise Service Bus or event-based systems
- Be able to reverse a C++ linked list recursively on a whiteboard (just so we know you can!)
- Flex time
- A friendly and creative atmosphere
- Free snacks and drinks
- International presence
- Collective insurance / telemedicine (virtual healthcare)
- Yearly fitness credit
Ayuda is a growing, fun, fast-paced, high-octane, exciting company that lives to empower the D/OOH industry with cool, easy-to-use, innovative software tools that drive the entire out-of-home workflow.
Our team is currently looking for an additional member to elevate our clients experience and provide hands on support, customer care, and a helping hand. Are you a people person? Does cutting-edge technology excite you? Are you a project management enthusiast? Then you might be the next link in this long chain of innovators, game changers, and client experts.
Role Objectives and Responsibilities
Your day to day will look like this:
- Provide investigative, diagnostic and technical support to our clients in a software environment
- Track, analyze, and identify trends which may result in broader issues and share with the development team
- Issue work order requests, handle enquiries, and provide status report on completed phases
- Record actions taken through a knowledge management portal
- Liaise regularly between clients, developers, and key stakeholders
- Keep up with software development and releases
- Escalate major issues to management
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science, Information Technology, Business Technology management, or related field
- At least 2 years of experience in technical environment
- Understanding of software development, user experience design, and agile software methodologies
- Outstanding client-service and writing skills
- Available to work outside of regular business hours
- Out-of-the-box thinker with a passion for technology
- Excellent communication and people skills with the ability to multi-task
- Self-starter with great team player skills
- Analytical mind and problem solver
Nice to have but not Essential
- Experience or interest in advertising
- Experience with Jira, Zendesk, Slack
- Knowledge of SQL queries
How to Apply
Send your resume to: JobsGermany@ayudasystems.com.