As a Software Implementation Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for implementing enterprise-wide software solutions for Out-Of-Home Media clients in the Asia Pacific region (primarily Australia & New Zealand).
Within Ayuda’s Global Client Services team, the successful candidate will work closely with internal product managers, key stakeholders, and customer project teams to ensure the successful delivery of the Ayuda Platform.
The Software Implementation Manager will interface with all key stakeholders to ensure that each product delivery is on time and within scope. The ideal candidate will have strong experience in project management and implementation of software solutions for large enterprises. Ayuda is seeking passionate and enthusiastic individuals with excellent communication and organizational skills and a strong sense of customer care.
- Requirements analysis and documentation
- Manage day-to-day implementation of enterprise software solutions
- Liaise with key project stakeholders, project team members, and customer users, to provide continuous communication and ensure they are updated and engaged
- Proactively identify & report risks that may ultimately delay the scheduled product delivery dates, and take the appropriate steps to mitigate those risks
- Assess, highlight, and clearly communicate the impact of project change requests such as: re-prioritizing deliverables, delayed completion of tasks, increasing project scope
- Apply communication, analytical, and negotiation skills to ensure the acquisition of adequate resources required to execute project plan
- Maintain an up-to-date project plan that provides near real-time details of the project’s status by analyzing and documenting all existing information on project objectives, deliverables, schedules, assumptions, constraints and dependencies
- Ensure internal and external team members work harmoniously, following up with the appropriate team should one’s pending tasks be blocked by the other
- Anticipate potential conflict situations to provide proactive solutions and apply conflict resolution techniques to result in win-win outcomes
- Gather project requirements including client’s project definition, requirements and business needs to set a clear project scope.
Skills & RequirementsYou must:
- 3+ years of Software Project Management experience in both management of software projects and functional management of software development teams
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Project
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent)
- Expertise in the areas of software development, user experience design, and agile software methodologies
- Ability to elicit cooperation from team members
- Adaptable to changes in the priorities of the business
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and credibly
- Willingness to travel throughout APAC region on a regular basis
- Strong organization and multi-tasking skills
- Knowledge of the D/OOH industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering/Science
- PMP certification (active)
- People around you say that you are autonomous, organized and adaptable
- You like to communicate and explain to others
- You are ready to work at odd hours with people that you never met in person and in different time zones
- You want to work in a start-up environment
- You like challenges and problem solving
How to Apply
Send your resume to: email@example.com.