Ayuda is a small (but growing!), fun, fast-paced, high-octane, exciting company that lives to empower the D/OOH industry with cool, easy-to-use, innovative software tools that drive the entire out-of-home workflow.
Our Sydney team is currently looking for an additional member to elevate our clients experience and provide hands on support. Our product is crazy, sexy and cool and our team is as good as it gets. Are you a people person? Do you know how to hack software as well? Does cutting-edgy technology excite you? Then you might be the next link in this long chain of innovators, game changers and client experts.
Your day to day will look like this:
- Provide diagnostic and technical support to our clients in a Cloud environment
- Investigate issues in the software code and address them
- Code new dashboard the will monitor thousands of advertising digital screens
- Track, analyse and identify trends which may result in broader issues
- Liaise regularly between clients, developers and key stakeholders
- Escalate major issues to management
How to Apply
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Skills & RequirementsYou must:
- Have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Have built Web apps using ASP MVC and JQuery
- Have a good knowledge of C#
- Know your stuff when it comes to HTML5 and CSS3
- Are really comfortable with all things SQL, SSRS reporting
- You understand project management, user experience design, and agile software methodologies
- You have outstanding client-service skills
- You can work outside of regular business hours
- You are an out-of-the-box thinker with a passion for technology
- People say that you are a self-starter with great team player skills
- You think analytically and like problem solving