Ayuda is an international software company headquartered in Montreal, Canada. Ayuda’s products are used by the largest OOH advertising companies around the world. We are pretty selective in new teammates, as we believe that a friendly and collaborative approach is just as important as a high level of competence and achievement.
We are seeking several Full Stack Developers to continue to evolve our products and stay ahead of our clients’ needs.
As a Full Stack Web Developer, you will be working with Microsoft’s latest development tools, cloud services, languages, and frameworks including:
- Visual Studio 2017
- C# 7
- Windows Azure
- .NET Core 2
- SQL Server 2016
- Have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering with a 3.0 GPA or higher
- Have spent at least 2 years building Web apps using the Microsoft Stack
- Know your stuff when it comes to C#
- Write testable code and be familiar with TDD
- Understand Domain Driven Design
- Be comfortable using a micro-services infrastructure
- A good understanding of SOLID principles
- Be familiar with modern software development practices
It would be great if you were skilled with:
- Vuejs, AngularJS or ReactJS
- Azure Cloud Services
We would throw you a welcome party if you have experience with:
- Optimizing SQL queries and code for performance
- Enterprise Service Bus or event-based systems
- Be able to reverse a C++ linked list recursively on a whiteboard (just so we know you can!)
o Dialogue Tele-Medicine: application that allows you to chat and virtually consult with a team of healthcare professionals made up of nurses, doctors, pediatricians, nutritionists, dermatologists, and mental health professionals.
o Sick Days as Needed: we believe in our employees taking care of their health and wellness like responsible adults.
o Monthly public transportation: paid in full
o $200 budget to buy yourself Noise-Cancelling Headphones of your choice.
After Three Months:
o Access to Group Insurance after 3 months: health, dental, prescription drug, disability insurance, and life insurance, 70% paid by employer.
o Three weeks of vacation per year.
o $200 per year towards a fitness related expense, ex: gym membership or yoga classes.
o Snacks, beverages, and beer keg in the communal kitchen.
o Fresh St Viateur Bagels daily, plus pastries on Fridays.
o Quarterly Teambuilding Events: Ziplining, BBQs, and video game tournaments have been recent favourites
o Monthly “Breakfast with Luc”, our CEO
o Monthly Birthdays Celebration
o Monthly in-office massages
o Yoga at Lunch on Mondays in the warm months
o Bring your Dog to Work Fridays