Ayuda, a software development company with high quality and popular products that is well established financially and undergoing solid growth, is looking to hire several professionals with a technology background to grow its team. We are currently looking for a QA specialist with experience in the software industry.
Role Objectives and responsibilities
- Plan functional and integration tests and set them up.
- Execute, oversee, automate and fine-tune test plans.
- Manage bug reporting.
- Participate in problem solving efforts, in collaboration with developers.
- Make recommendations for value added improvements to testing practices / processes.
- Lead QA initiatives and share knowledge with colleagues at all levels.
- In a nutshell, be a significant contributor to the development of our products.
How to Apply
Send your resume to: JobsGermany@ayudasystems.com.
Required Experience and qualifications
- 4+ years of experience in software Quality Assurance, ideally for web applications
- At least 1 year of work experience in developing automated tests
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- You are known for your outstanding skills at running a well-thought-out test plan.
- A university degree in a relevant field would be preferred but is not essential if you have enough relevant work experience
Nice to have
Experience in working with Selenium + Cucumber framework
Experience in writing BDD style test cases